Sunday, April 12, 2009

Minor difficulty with plumbing




Today I ran into some problems with my valve location. I have an automatic tranmission and Marty has a manual. He had a nice location for his valves to the left of the fuel pump and filter, I coundn't do this as I have an an extra hose that is in the way. I installed the filter and fuel pump for the SVO tank, to the left side of them and up a bit to clear the extra hose I installed the valves. The picture that is posted last is of the valves and filter unit in place and the smaller battery.
The second to last picture is the fuel pump and filter installed on a metal plate and bolted to the battery box.
The first picture is the coolant hose that goes to the heater in the car. I cut it and installed a 5/8" T so I can send coolant to the filter and SVO tank.

No comments:

Post a Comment